Our Wills and Probate solicitors have a wealth of experience advising on Wills, as well as the preparation and ongoing management of trusts, and administering estates on death.
If a Will isn’t written, the estate is left in the hands of the law. A professionally drafted Will offers peace of mind and helps ensure someone’s wishes are reflected after they have passed.
Our services include:
- Will writing and storage
- Planning to minimise inheritance tax
- Planning involving trusts
- Lasting powers of attorney
The administration of an estate after a loved ones death can be extremely sensitive and stressful.
Our aim is to ease the burden by offering supportive and friendly guidance throughout the process. Our solicitors are often called upon as executors, either alone or with a family member and also advise on how to keep tax on death to a minimum. We also have excellent links with financial advisers and tax consultants.
Our Probate services include:
- Fully administered estates including those without a Will
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration where required
- Dealing with assets abroad
- Advising on tax-efficient deeds of variation
- Preparation of tax returns for executors and trustees
- Disputed Wills
If you require expert legal advice from one of our efficient solicitors, contact us today.