The role of a Notary Public is to authenticate and certify signatures and documents for use abroad.
Our Senior Partner, Jonathan Cox, is a qualified Notary Public. Jonathan is based in our conveniently located offices in St Albans. He provides Notary Public services for individuals and companies across Hertfordshire.
Our Notary Public services include:
- Attesting powers of attorney and other documents for use in foreign countries
- Certifying documents relating to companies registered in UK and abroad
- Assisting with documents required to set up a company overseas
- Attesting tender documents and other documents that need to be signed on behalf of a Company for use abroad
- Applying for legalisation of documents at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (sometime called obtaining an Apostille) and for legalisation from the relevant embassy when necessary
- Administering oaths, affidavits and statutory declarations for Scotland and foreign jurisdictions
- Certifying copies of academic qualifications, passports and other documents
- Attesting sponsorship documents
- Administering affidavits confirming freedom to marry (may be required to marry abroad)
- Attesting documents for foreign adoption applications
- Attesting Spanish wills
If you require expert legal advice from one of our friendly solicitors, contact us today.