Our Wills and Probate solicitors in St Albans have a wealth of experience of advising on Wills, as well as the preparation and ongoing management of trusts, and administering estates on death.
Our Wills services include:
- Will writing and storage
- Planning to minimise inheritance tax
- Planning involving trusts
Whilst preparing you Will it will also be important to consider other aspects of long term life planning such as:
Our friendly and efficient team administers estates on death. This is known as Probate. We handle all aspects of dealing with an estate and are often called upon as executors, either alone or with a family member. We also advise on how to keep tax on death to a minimum. Our Probate services include:
- Fully administered estates including those without a Will
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration where required
- Dealing with assets abroad
- Advising on tax-efficient deeds of variation
- Preparation of tax returns for executors and trustees
- Disputed Wills
Contact Jonathan Cox, our Wills and Probate solicitor in St Albans, on 01727 833134.
Alternatively, to request a Will fill in our Instruction Questionnaire. To help to explain the questions and the options open to you please download our Help Notes PDF. You are very welcome to telephone or call in if you need more assistance.