Can you believe that over 70% of the UK population does not have a current Will that is an accurate reflection of their financial circumstances and the personal choices at the time of their death? Making a Will creates certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be dealt with after your death.
A Will guides those who are left behind and saves worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress. Making a Will is usually the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to minimise your liability for Inheritance Tax.
Our services include:
- Gifts to members of your family
- Issues in Wills such as; guardianship, adoption and divorce - including contact and residence issues relating to children.
- Obtaining grants of probate
- Preparation of enduring powers of attorney
- Preparation of Wills, trusts and deeds
- Reviewing and amending Wills
- Winding up and distributing estates
In addition to our Will service, we can offer full financial planning.
To request a will fill in our Instruction Questionnaire. To help to explain the questions and the options open to you please download our Help Notes PDF. You are very welcome to telephone or call in if you need more assistance.