Our Senior Partner, Jonathan Cox, is a qualified Notary Public. Jonathan is based in our conveniently located offices in St Albans. He provides Notary Public services for individuals and companies in St Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and across Hertfordshire.
The role of a Notary Public is to authenticate and certify signatures and documents for use abroad.
Notary Public Services
Our Notary Public services include:
- Attesting powers of attorney and other documents for use in foreign countries
- Certifying documents relating to companies registered in UK and abroad
- Assisting with documents required to set up a company overseas
- Attesting tender documents and other documents that need to be signed on behalf of a Company for use abroad
- Applying for legalisation of documents at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (sometime called obtaining an Apostille) and for legalisation from the relevant embassy when necessary
- Administering oaths, affidavits and statutory declarations for Scotland and foreign jurisdictions
- Certifying copies of academic qualifications, passports and other documents
- Attesting sponsorship documents
- Administering affidavits confirming freedom to marry (may be required to marry abroad)
- Attesting documents for foreign adoption applications
- Attesting Spanish wills
If you would like any more information about our Notary Public services please call Jonathan Cox on 01727 833134.